The Elders of the Kansas City Church of Christ, along with the church ministry staff, have put together a series of bible studies on both the foundational essentials and supporting pillars of truths of the Christian faith. We are excited to share these biblical messages and study references on the church website and through the neighborhood Bible Talks that meet all throughout the Kansas City Metro Area.
We pray that these studies will encourage and enrich your life as you reach out to, and prepare to be used by, God for His Kingdom.
Please Note: You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC to view these PDF documents.
Left-click on the links below to view each bible study or reference document.
Right-click to download to your PC for printing or viewing at a later time.
2011 Quiet Time Studies - Excel in the Grace of Giving
- Weeks 1-5
- Weeks 6-10
- Weeks 11-15
- Weeks 16-20
- Weeks 21-25
- Weeks 26-30
- Weeks 31-35
- Weeks 36-40
- Weeks 41-45
- Weeks 46-52
Follow Up Studies
Quiet Time Studies
- Day 1: Making Change-Put to Death the Sin
- Day 2: Making Change - Vision
- Day 3: Living by Faith Not by Feelings
- Day 4: Do You Believe I Am Able
- Day 5: Our Confidence
- Day 6: Greater Things
- Day 7: Look at the Fields
- Day 8: Understanding of Every Good Thing
- Day 9: Mountain Moving Faith
- Day 10: Enemies of Faith
- Day 11: Killing Giants
- Day 12: Kingdom Conquering Faith
- Day 13: Living by The Spirit
- Day 14: Victory in Jesus
- Topical Index of the Proverbs
- Reading the Bible in a Year Chart (Historical Chronology)
- A Survey Of The Life Of Christ (26 Days)